You know what’s handy?
Waking up in the morning, firing up your phone/computer and being able to scan a super quick (but curated) rundown of the best of what lies ahead for the day at hand in the city you live in.
So here it is!
Below is our quick link list of 10 fun things to do in Los Angeles for today, Thursday, April 7, 2016.
May it lead you to adventure!
Items below listed in order by event / activity start time. Keep in mind for some of the ticketing options we utilize affiliate links and receive a small commission to help us pay the bills (affiliates noted below).
1. [12:30pm] Mindful Awareness drop-in sessions at The Hammer. FREE
2. [1:00pm] L.A.’s first Dog Cafe opens for business.
4. [5:00pm] The Firestone Walker Brewery Co. opens for business in Venice.
5. [6:00pm] G2 Gallery’s Co-Sponsored Earth Month Los Angeles 2016 Opens at El Tranquilo Gallery
6. [7:30pm] Pop-Up Magazine at The Ace Hotel Theatre.
7. [8:00pm] Rain: A Tribute to the Beatles at The Hollywood Pantages. DISCOUNTED (via Goldstar)
8. [9:00pm] Throwback Thursday screening of The Jerk at Lammle NoHo 7. DISCOUNTED (via Goldstar)
9. [10:00pm] Sorority, a “queer literary k-hole” at Thew Lyric Hyperion Theatre. FREE
10. [VARIOUS] Beverly Hills Culinary Week
DEAL OF THE DAY: $15 for a Queen Mary Locals’ Annual Pass (via Goldstar)
Want to find out more fun things to do every week in L.A.? Be sure to sign-up for our handy email newsletter.