You know what’s handy?
Waking up in the morning, firing up your phone/computer and being able to scan a super quick (but curated) rundown of the best of what lies ahead for the day at hand in the city you live in.
So here it is!
Below is our quick link list of 10 fun things to do in Los Angeles for today, Saturday, April 9, 2016.
May it lead you to adventure!
Items below listed in order by event / activity start time. Keep in mind for some of the ticketing options we utilize affiliate links and receive a small commission to help us pay the bills (affiliates noted below).
1. [10:00am] FantaSea Magic Festival at The Queen Mary
2. [10:00am] The Original Renaissance Pleasure Faire
3. [10:00am] LA Times Festival of Books (Rain or shine) FREE
4. [10:00am] SoCal Corgi Beach Day (Still scheduled despite rain. Recommend checking Facebook event page before attending). FREE
5. [11:00am] Artisanal LA at The Reef in DTLA.
6. [12:00pm] The LA Beer Festival (Rain or shine)
7. [1:00pm] Smiths/Morrissey Convention Weekend.
8. [4:00pm] 5th Annual Anaheim Citrusfest. FREE
9. [8:00pm] Ginuwine & Mya at The Novo by Microsoft. DISCOUNTED (via Goldstar)
10. [?????] Noise in the Hood Underground Music Festival 2016.
DEAL OF THE DAY: $13 to see Disney’s The Jungle Book in 3-D at El Capitan with Pre-Screening Live Jazz Band (via Goldstar)
Want to find out more fun things to do every week in L.A.? Be sure to sign-up for our handy email newsletter.