You know what’s handy?
Waking up in the morning, firing up your phone/computer and being able to scan a super quick (but curated) rundown of the best of what lies ahead for the day at hand in the city you live in.
So here it is!
Below is our quick link list of 10 fun things to do in Los Angeles for today, Tuesday, May 10, 2016.
May it lead you to adventure!
[IMPORTANT: Want our latest ‘things to do’ rundowns sent straight to your email inbox? Sign-up for our newsletter program]
Items below listed in order by event / activity start time. Keep in mind for some of the ticketing options we utilize affiliate links and receive a commission if you purchase through our links (affiliates noted in parenthesis).
1. [10 a.m.] Free admission day at The Autry. FREE
2. [11 a.m.] Free admission day at LACMA. FREE
3. [4 p.m.] Haagen Dazs free cone day at locations around Los Angeles. FREE
4. [5:30 p.m.] Food Truck Night at The California Heritage Museum
5. [7 p.m.] Tacos & Trivia Tuesdays at Angel City Brewery.
6. [8 p.m.] Harvelle’s Underground Comedy & Burlesque in Long Beach. DISCOUNTED (via Goldstar)
7. [8 p.m.] Truuuesday: Tiko Texas, Wes Period, Cliftun, Tali Whoah, DJs and more at El Cid. FREE (before 10 p.m.)
8. [8 p.m.] The Gale at The Groundlings Theatre.
9. [8:30 p.m.] Legitimate Goddamn Theatre at the UCB Sunset.
10. [8:30 p.m.] Carousel: Rodgers and Hammerstein’s Classic American Musical at The Freud Playhouse. DISCOUNTED (via Goldstar)
DEAL OF THE DAY: See horror classic Friday the 13th at Griffith Park’s Old Zoo on May 13 for $12.50 (via Goldstar)