You know what’s handy?
Waking up in the morning, firing up your phone/computer and being able to scan a super quick (but curated) rundown of the best of what lies ahead for the day at hand in the city you live in.
So here it is!
Below is our quick link list of 10 fun things to do in Los Angeles for today, Wednesday, May 18, 2016.
May it lead you to adventure!
[IMPORTANT: Want our latest ‘things to do’ rundowns sent straight to your email inbox? Sign-up for our newsletter program]
Items below listed in order by event / activity start time. Keep in mind for some of the ticketing options we utilize affiliate links and receive a commission if you purchase through our links (affiliates noted in parenthesis).
1. [10 a.m.] Piatigorsky International Cello Festival.
2. [5 p.m.] Opening reception for Walk the Talk, presented by the Los Angeles Poverty Department. FREE
3. [6 p.m.] FLIX at FIG screening of Top Gun in DTLA. FREE
4. [7 p.m.] Los Angeles Jewish Film Festival opening night gala.
5. [7 p.m.] May Mix-Off bartending competition, round two. FREE
6. [7 p.m.] Literary Death Match at Largo.
7. [8 p.m.] Web Series Unplugged at El Cid.
8. [8 p.m.] Jewel at the Valley Performing Arts Center. DISCOUNTED (via Goldstar)
9. [8 p.m.] I Only Have Eyes for You at The Montalbán. DISCOUNTED (via Goldstar)
10. [9 p.m.] Dub Club at Echoplex.
DEAL OF THE DAY: Clifton’s 1940’s USO Show for
$10 $3.75 (via Goldstar)