You know what’s handy?
Waking up in the morning, firing up your phone/computer and being able to scan a super quick (but curated) rundown of the best of what lies ahead for the day at hand in the city you live in.
So here it is!
Below is our quick link list of 10 fun things to do in Los Angeles for today, Thursday, May 19, 2016.
May it lead you to adventure!
[IMPORTANT: Want our latest ‘things to do’ rundowns sent straight to your email inbox? Sign-up for our newsletter program]
Items below listed in order by event / activity start time. Keep in mind for some of the ticketing options we utilize affiliate links and receive a commission if you purchase through our links (affiliates noted in parenthesis).
1. [10 a.m.] Piatigorsky International Cello Festival.
2. [10 a.m.] BioBlitz at the Malibu Pier. FREE
3. [6 p.m.] Venice Art Crawl. FREE
4. [6p.m.] Free screenings of Purple Rain at The Wiltern. FREE
5. [6 p.m.] 5th annual Taste of Boyle Heights.
5. [7:30 p.m.] Los Angeles Jewish Film Festival presents: A la Vie (To Life).
6. [7:30 p.m.] Inside Baseball with Larry King and Tommy Lasorda at Skirball.
8. [8 p.m.] Lunatics & Actors at The Shakespeare Center of Los Angeles. DISCOUNTED (via Goldstar)
9. [8 p.m.] The Unauthorized Musical Parody of The Big Lebowski at The Rockwell. DISCOUNTED (via Goldstar)
10. [ALL DAY] LA County Bike to Work Day. FREE
DEAL OF THE DAY: Eat|See|Hear screenings at Griffith Park for
$14 $7 (via Goldstar)