You know what’s handy?
Waking up in the morning, firing up your phone/computer and being able to scan a super quick (but curated) rundown of the best of what lies ahead for the day at hand in the city you live in.
So here it is!
Below is our quick link list of 10 fun things to do in Los Angeles for today, Monday, May 2, 2016.
May it lead you to adventure!
[IMPORTANT: Want our latest ‘things to do’ rundowns sent straight to your email inbox? Sign-up for our newsletter program]
Items below listed in order by event / activity start time. Keep in mind for some of the ticketing options we utilize affiliate links and receive a commission if you purchase through our links (affiliates noted in parenthesis).
1. [3 p.m] Free Tasti D-Lite for moms in Santa Monica. FREE
2. [5 p.m] Check out the newly opened Highland Park Bowl.
3. [7 p.m.] Monday Mayhem Game Night at Angel City Brewery
4. [7:30 p.m] Wilhoite’s Living Room at The E Spot Lounge in Studio City. DISCOUNTED (via Goldstar)
5. [7:30 p.m] That’s Gold free comedy show at The Bootleg Theatre. FREE
6. [7:45 p.m.] Speak Easy / Open Mic Night at The Last Bookstore. FREE
7. [8 p.m] Hot Tub With Kurt & Kristen at The Virgil.
8. [8 p.m.] Magic Monday at The Santa Monica Playhouse. DISCOUNTED (via Goldstar)
9. [8:30 p.m.] Jeff Garlin & Associates at the Largo. (via Ticketfly)
10. [9:30 p.m.] Monday Night Tease at Three Clubs in Hollywood. DISCOUNTED (via Goldstar)
DEAL OF THE DAY: Captain America: Civil War at El Capitan Theatre with special pre-show attractions for $13 (via Goldstar)