You know what’s handy?
Waking up in the morning, firing up your phone/computer and being able to scan a super quick (but curated) rundown of the best of what lies ahead for the day at hand in the city you live in.
So here it is!
Below is our quick link list of 10 fun things to do in Los Angeles for today, Saturday, May 28, 2016.
May it lead you to adventure!
[IMPORTANT: Want our latest ‘things to do’ rundowns sent straight to your email inbox? Sign-up for our newsletter program]
Items below listed in order by event / activity start time. Keep in mind for some of the ticketing options we utilize affiliate links and receive a commission if you purchase through our links (affiliates noted in parenthesis).
1. [10 a.m.] Fiesta Hermosa. FREE
2. [10 a.m.] Garden Grove Strawberry Festival. FREE
3. [10 a.m.] Topanga Days Country Fair.
4. [10 a.m.] Geeky Craft Faire at Whimsic Alley. FREE
5. [10 p.m.] Simi Valley Cajun & Blues Festival.
6. [11 a.m] There’s a FREE Milk Bar Ice Cream Truck Coming to Santa Monica. FREE
7. [noon] Valley Greek Festival.
8. [1 p.m.] The California Gold Rush Beer and Sour Festival comes to Santa Anita Park.
9. [5:30 p.m.] The Big Lebowski at Griffith Park for Eat|See|Hear. DISCOUNTED (via Goldstar)
10. [9 p.m.] Totally 80’s Dance Party at Resident DTLA.
DEAL OF THE DAY: Discount tickets to the LA WineFest
$79 $45 (via Goldstar)