You know what’s handy?
Waking up in the morning, firing up your phone/computer and being able to scan a super quick (but curated) rundown of the best of what lies ahead for the day at hand in the city you live in.
So here it is!
Below is our quick link list of 10 fun things to do in Los Angeles for today, Tuesday, May 30, 2017.
May it lead you to adventure!
[IMPORTANT: Want our latest ‘things to do’ rundowns sent straight to your email inbox? Sign-up for our newsletter program]
Keep in mind for some of the ticketing options we utilize affiliate links and receive a commission if you purchase through our links (affiliates noted in parenthesis).
1. [10 a.m.] Björk Digital is a groundbreaking virtual reality collection of videos, featuring music from Björk’s latest album, Vulnicura, to be shown at Magic Box at The Reef in Downtown L.A. starting on May 19.
2. [noon] LUNCHTIME! Writers’ Meetup at Grand Park. FREE
3. [5 p.m.] Food Truck Night at The California Heritage Museum.
4. [6 p.m.] Fin to Fin: Zero Waste Cooking Workshop will teach guests how to prepare a creative, delicious and balanced meal without throwing anything away. Presented by Crafted Kitchen.
5. [7 p.m.] The Protomen present Light Up the Night at Echoplex followed by a Q&A.
6. [7 & 9 p.m.] The Alchemist’s Lab is an escape room experience putting you right in the shoes of a junior detective at Scotland Yard in the 19th century. Do you have what it takes to uncover the devious plans of the alchemist? Happening throughout the week. DISCOUNTED (via Goldstar)
7. [7:30 p.m.] How to Kill a City: Gentrification in L.A. and Beyond at the Last Bookstore. FREE
8. [8 p.m.] Band Aid sneak screening and jam at the Ace Hotel Theatre. FREE
9. [8 p.m.] Drinky Draw, a life drawing and beer event at Wurstküche in Venice.
10. [8:30 p.m.] L.A. Law at the UCB Sunset.
DEAL OF THE DAY: $2.50 admission to the Gilt Sample Sale at Siren Studios (via Goldstar)
Want more ideas for upcoming things to do in L.A.? Check out our Los Angeles events calendar.