You know what’s handy?
Waking up in the morning, firing up your phone/computer and being able to scan a super quick (but curated) rundown of the best of what lies ahead for the day at hand in the city you live in.
So here it is!
Below is our quick link list of 10 fun things to do in Los Angeles for today, Tuesday, May 31, 2016.
May it lead you to adventure!
[IMPORTANT: Want our latest ‘things to do’ rundowns sent straight to your email inbox? Sign-up for our newsletter program]
Items below listed in order by event / activity start time. Keep in mind for some of the ticketing options we utilize affiliate links and receive a commission if you purchase through our links (affiliates noted in parenthesis).
1. [1 p.m.] LACMA Tuesday Matinee film series screens Raintree County.
2. [5:30 p.m.] Food Truck Night at The California Heritage Museum
3. [7 p.m.] Tacos & Trivia Tuesdays at Angel City Brewery.
4. [8 p.m.] Harvelle’s Underground Comedy & Burlesque. DISCOUNTED (via Goldstar)
5. [8:30 p.m] Quick and Funny Musicals at the UCB Sunset.
6. [8:30 p.m.] Rob Bell & Friends at Largo. (via Ticketfly)
7. [8:30 p.m.] Go Dark at The Echo. (via Ticketfly)
8. [9 p.m.] Reggie Watts & Karen at El Cid.
9. [10 p.m.] Alingon Mitra at Flappers Comedy Club in Burbank. DISCOUNTED (via Goldstar)
10. [all day] Check out an amazing view of L.A. from the observation deck at City Hall. FREE
DEAL OF THE DAY: Discount ticket package to Raging Waters
$44.49 $27.99 (via Goldstar)