You know what’s handy?
Waking up in the morning, firing up your phone/computer and being able to scan a super quick (but curated) rundown of the best of what lies ahead for the day at hand in the city you live in.
So here it is!
Below is our quick link list of 10 fun things to do in Los Angeles for today, Thursday, May 5, 2016.
May it lead you to adventure!
[IMPORTANT: Want our latest ‘things to do’ rundowns sent straight to your email inbox? Sign-up for our newsletter program]
Items below listed in order by event / activity start time. Keep in mind for some of the ticketing options we utilize affiliate links and receive a commission if you purchase through our links (affiliates noted in parenthesis).
1. [11:30 a.m.] Revolutionario Offering Free Veggie Tacos for Cinco de Mayo. FREE
2. [5 p.m.] Free admission to the Japanese American Museum. FREE
4. [7 p.m.] CINCLÉCTICO w/ Boogaloo Assassins at The Regent. (via Ticketfly)
5. [7 p.m.] Ill Nino at Whiskey a Go Go.
6. [7:30 p.m.] Throwback Thursdays Screening of Selena. DISCOUNTED (via Goldstar)
7. [8 p.m.] Lucha VaVOOM Cinco de Mayan at the Mayan Theater.
8. [8 p.m.] Sci-Fest LA 2016.
9. [8 p.m.] DeMystifying Magic at Theatre 6470 @ the Complex. DISCOUNTED (via Goldstar)
10. [VARIOUS] Check out our complete list of fun things to do for Cinco de Mayo.
DEAL OF THE DAY: $10 tix to the LA Food Fest at Expo Park (via Goldstar)