You know what’s handy?
Waking up in the morning, firing up your phone/computer and being able to scan a super quick (but curated) rundown of the best of what lies ahead for the day at hand in the city you live in.
So here it is!
Below is our quick link list of 10 fun things to do in Los Angeles for today, Thursday, June 16, 2016.
May it lead you to adventure!
[IMPORTANT: Want our latest ‘things to do’ rundowns sent straight to your email inbox? Sign-up for our newsletter program
Items below listed in order by event / activity start time. Keep in mind for some of the ticketing options we utilize affiliate links and receive a commission if you purchase through our links (affiliates noted in parenthesis).
1. [5 p.m.] Rumproller Jazz Trio performs at the opening of ‘The Bloc’ open-air shopping center in DTLA. FREE
2. [5 p.m.] ‘After 5’ Music Series at Hauser Wirth & Schimmel. FREE
3. [6 p.m.] 4-Days of Hip-Hop Dance in DTLA: Ain’t No Half Steppin’: Dance from Soul Train to B-Boys. FREE
5. [6:30 p.m.] Street Style Cinema screens She’s All That at The Grove.
8. [7:30 p.m.] Bloomsday at The Hammer. FREE
7. [8 p.m.] Shakespeare by the Sea: Cymberline at Point Fermin Park. FREE
4. [8 p.m.] Underwire Comedy at Mi Westside Comedy Theater.
6. [9 p.m.] Escape Room LA: The Theatre. DISCOUNTED (via Goldstar)
9. [various] Free museum days at Japanese American National Museum, MOCA, Skirball, and Pasadena Museum of California Art.
10. [all day] Sanrio Take Over at Plan Check Kitchen + Bar.
DEAL OF THE DAY: Street Food Cinema at Grand Hope Park for $2.75 (via Goldstar)