You know what’s handy?
Waking up in the morning, firing up your phone/computer and being able to scan a super quick (but curated) rundown of the best of what lies ahead for the day at hand in the city you live in.
So here it is!
Below is our quick link list of 10 fun things to do in Los Angeles for today, Tuesday, June 7, 2016.
May it lead you to adventure!
[IMPORTANT: Want our latest ‘things to do’ rundowns sent straight to your email inbox? Sign-up for our newsletter program]
Items below listed in order by event / activity start time. Keep in mind for some of the ticketing options we utilize affiliate links and receive a commission if you purchase through our links (affiliates noted in parenthesis).
1. [9:30 a.m] Free Museum Days at NHM, La Brea Tar Pits Museum, and Kidspace Children’s Museum.
2. [noon] Giant bunny sculpture installation in DTLA. FREE
3. [4:30 p.m.] CHROMA: A Musical Adventure fo Kids at the Altadena Library. FREE
4. [5 p.m.] Food Truck Night at The California Heritage Museum.
5. [6, 8 & 10 p.m.] The Alchemist’s Lab Escape Room Experience. DISCOUNTED (via Goldstar)
6. [6 p.m.] World Rhythms at Descanso Gardens.
7. [7 p.m.] Mr. C Poolside Cinema presents Almost Famous.
8.[7:30 p.m.] Prince Birthday Bash at The Crest
9. [8 p.m.] Sebastian Junger live talk at the Ann and Jerry Moss Theater in Santa Monica. DISCOUNTED (via Goldstar)
10. [9 p.m.] Uncalled Four at The NerdMelt Showroom.
DEAL OF THE DAY: Save $12 on the Banh Mi & Egg Roll Festival at Santa Anita Park (via Goldstar)