You know what’s handy?
Waking up in the morning, firing up your phone/computer and being able to scan a super quick (but curated) rundown of the best of what lies ahead for the day at hand in the city you live in.
So here it is!
Below is our quick link list of 10 fun things to do in Los Angeles for today, Sunday, July 10, 2016.
May it lead you to adventure!
[IMPORTANT: Want our latest ‘things to do’ rundowns sent straight to your email inbox? Sign-up for our newsletter program]
Keep in mind for some of the ticketing options we utilize affiliate links and receive a commission if you purchase through our links (affiliates noted in parenthesis).
1. [10 a.m.] Salsa Festival in Pershing Square. FREE
2. [10:30 a.m] L.A. Food Fest second full day.
3. [11 a.m.] Renegade Craft Fair at Grand Park. FREE
4. [noon] The Lotus Festival at Echo Park Lake. FREE
5. [noon] Winey Art Paint pop-up at Unami Burger in Burbank. DISCOUNTED (via Goldstar)
6. [2 p.m.] German Heritage Day Comes to Huntington Beach. FREE
7. [4 p.m.] Long Beach Midtown Night Market in Cambodia Town. FREE
8. [7 p.m.] Shakespeare By The Sea will host a performance of Cymbeline at Hesse Park. FREE
9. [7 p.m.] Old Pasadena Summer Cinema screens Stargate at Central Park. FREE
10. [9 p.m.] Alchemist’s Lab Escape Room. DISCOUNTED (via Goldstar, while supplies last)
DEAL OF THE DAY: $25 for infield reserve seating at Dodgers vs. Giants (via Goldstar)
Want more ideas for upcoming things to do in L.A.? Check out our Los Angeles events calendar.