You know what’s handy?
Waking up in the morning, firing up your phone/computer and being able to scan a super quick (but curated) rundown of the best of what lies ahead for the day at hand in the city you live in.
So here it is!
Below is our quick link list of 10 fun things to do in Los Angeles for today, Tuesday, July 19, 2016.
May it lead you to adventure!
[IMPORTANT: Want our latest ‘things to do’ rundowns sent straight to your email inbox? Sign-up for our newsletter program]
Keep in mind for some of the ticketing options we utilize affiliate links and receive a commission if you purchase through our links (affiliates noted in parenthesis).
1. [5 p.m.] Taste of Farmers Market returns with a one-day event featuring over 50 restaurants, grocers, and eateries all at the Original Farmers Market doling out samples and their signature eats.
2. [5:30 p.m.] Food truck night at the California Heritage Museum features a big selection of tasty food trucks (5:30 p.m. – 9:30 p.m.) FREE
3. [5:30 p.m.] Explore the food and drink scene through tasty samples during Belmont Shore’s Stroll and Savorevent happening July 20-21.
4. [6 p.m.] World Rhythms at Descanso Gardens features world music and dance performances in a gorgeous garden setting
5. [7:50 p.m.] Guided Sunset Walk at the Griffith Observatory is a free event lead by a Park Ranger and Museum Guide. Runs 7:50-8:50 p.m. FREE
6. [8 p.m. (approximately)] Moonlight Movies on the Beach screenings take place at Granada Beach in Belmont Shore. This week it’s Finding Nemo. FREE
7. [8 p.m.] Sweet Rose Creamery in Studio City is hosting free summer screenings every Tuesday. This week they will screen Casablanca. FREE
8. [8 p.m.] Union Station 360° will take viewers on an interactive journey through the culture of Los Angeles via a series of cinemagraphs projected on a 30-foot-high sphere that will broadcast hypnotic soundscapes and can respond to viewers movements. Free and open to the public through July 24.
9. [8:30 p.m.] Harvelle’s Underground Comedy & Burlesque. DISCOUNTED (via Goldstar)
10. [various] Free museum days at Descanso Gardens, L.A. County Arboretum, and South Coast Botanic Garden. FREE
DEAL OF THE DAY: $10 tix for a Johnny Ramone Tribute at The Hollywood Forever Cemetery (via Goldstar)
Want more ideas for upcoming things to do in L.A.? Check out our Los Angeles events calendar.