You know what’s handy?
Waking up in the morning, firing up your phone/computer and being able to scan a super quick (but curated) rundown of the best of what lies ahead for the day at hand in the city you live in.
So here it is!
Below is our quick link list of 10 fun things to do in Los Angeles for today, Sunday, July 24, 2016.
May it lead you to adventure!
[IMPORTANT: Want our latest ‘things to do’ rundowns sent straight to your email inbox? Sign-up for our newsletter program]
Keep in mind for some of the ticketing options we utilize affiliate links and receive a commission if you purchase through our links (affiliates noted in parenthesis).
1. [7 a.m.] US Open of Surfing. FREE
2. [10 a.m.] The Good Weekend Marketplace.
3. [11 a.m.] Port of Los Angeles Lobster Festival.
4. [11 a.m. (approximately)] Free Farmer John Food Truck in DTLA. FREE
5. [4 p.m.] 626 Night Market will take over Santa Anita Park with food vendors offering unique cuisine and merchandise, along with fun activities for all ages.
6. [4 p.m.] Unlimited Milk & Cookies at Kyoto Rooftop Garden in DTLA (plus Painting and Dinner!)
7. [6:30 p.m.] Johnny Ramone Tribute at the Hollywood Forever Cemetery.
9. [7:30 p.m.] Once Upon a Canyon Night presents Once Upon a Canyon Night.
8. [8 p.m.] Union Station 360° (last night). FREE
10. [8 p.m.] Shakespeare in Griffith Park: Richard III adapted by the ISC. FREE
DEAL OF THE DAY: Discount tix for LA Weekly: Burgers & Beer on July 30 (via Goldstar)
Want more ideas for upcoming things to do in L.A.? Check out our Los Angeles events calendar.