You know what’s handy?
Waking up in the morning, firing up your phone/computer and being able to scan a super quick (but curated) rundown of the best of what lies ahead for the day at hand in the city you live in.
So here it is!
Below is our quick link list of 10 fun things to do in Los Angeles for today, Wednesday, July 27, 2016.
May it lead you to adventure!
[IMPORTANT: Want our latest ‘things to do’ rundowns sent straight to your email inbox? Sign-up for our newsletter program]
Keep in mind for some of the ticketing options we utilize affiliate links and receive a commission if you purchase through our links (affiliates noted in parenthesis).
1. [7 a.m.] US Open of Surfing. FREE
2. [2 p.m.] PokeWeek at the LA Zoo featuring discount admission for Pokemon Go trainers.
3. [7 p.m.] Above Sixty is hosting a FREE movie night every Wednesday now through Sept. 28. This week they will screen Caddyshack. FREE
4. [7 p.m.] Shakespeare By The Sea will host a performance of Othello at Green Hills Memorial Park and a second show at Wilson Park on Firday. FREE
5. [7:30 p.m.] A Colossus of Destiny – A Melvins Tale Premiere! With Q&A and a Short Set. (via Ticketfly)
6. [8 p.m.] Grand Central Market hosts a FREE movie screenings at Horse Thief BBQ’s patio. Tonight’s presentation: Bill and Ted’s Excellent Adventure. FREE
7. [8 p.m.] Scot Nery’s Boobie Trap. DISCOUNTED (via Goldstar)
8. [8 p.m.] Wednesday Night Live at the E Spot Lounge in Studio City. DISCOUNTED (via Goldstar)
9. [9 p.m.] Nightswim at The Standard. FREE
10. [all week] Check out some of the best deals going on for dineL.A., aka L.A. Restaurant Week.
DEAL OF THE DAY: $29 to see Little Shop of Horrors at The Cupcake Theater (via Goldstar)
Want more ideas for upcoming things to do in L.A.? Check out our Los Angeles events calendar.