You know what’s handy?
Waking up in the morning, firing up your phone/computer and being able to scan a super quick (but curated) rundown of the best of what lies ahead for the day at hand in the city you live in.
So here it is!
Below is our quick link list of 10 fun things to do in Los Angeles for today, Thursday, July 28, 2016.
May it lead you to adventure!
[IMPORTANT: Want our latest ‘things to do’ rundowns sent straight to your email inbox? Sign-up for our newsletter program]
Keep in mind for some of the ticketing options we utilize affiliate links and receive a commission if you purchase through our links (affiliates noted in parenthesis).
1. [7:30 a.m.] US Open of Surfing. FREE
2. [2 p.m.] PokeWeek at the LA Zoo featuring discount admission for Pokemon Go trainers.
3. [3 p.m.] Free admission to the Queen Mary after 3 p.m. today! FREE
4. [4:30 p.m.] Grand Performances in DTLA will host a happy hour starting at 4:30 with International Disco and Funk with DJs Joel Quizon & Rani De Leon. FREE
5. [6 p.m.] Sizzling Summer Nights Dance Series at The Autry
6. [6:30 p.m.] Disappear Here Summer Concerts at The Hammer with TOKiMONSTA. FREE
7. [7 p.m.] Twilight Concerts at Santa Monica Pier featuring Protoje with Raging Fyah and hosted by KCRW DJ Anne Litt. FREE
8. [7:30 p.m.] Throwback Thursdays at NOHO cinema screens Full Metal Jacket this week. DISCOUNTED (via Goldstar)
9. [8 p.m.] Old Pasadena Summer Cinema: Minimalism: A Documentary about the Important Things
10. [all week] Check out some of the best deals going on for dineL.A., aka L.A. Restaurant Week.
DEAL OF THE DAY: $12 for Classical Nights at The Hollywood Bowl (via Goldstar)
Want more ideas for upcoming things to do in L.A.? Check out our Los Angeles events calendar.