You know what’s handy?
Waking up in the morning, firing up your phone/computer and being able to scan a super quick (but curated) rundown of the best of what lies ahead for the day at hand in the city you live in.
So here it is!
Below is our quick link list of 10 fun things to do in Los Angeles for today, Sunday, July 31, 2016.
May it lead you to adventure!
[IMPORTANT: Want our latest ‘things to do’ rundowns sent straight to your email inbox? Sign-up for our newsletter program]
Keep in mind for some of the ticketing options we utilize affiliate links and receive a commission if you purchase through our links (affiliates noted in parenthesis).
1. [10 a.m.] Yestercon at the Carson Community Center.
2. [10 a.m.] 45th annual Malibu Arts Festival.
3. [10 a.m.] Pickwick Vintage Show.
4. [11 a.m.] KCON is the largest Korean culture fan convention and music festival in Los Angeles and it takes place at L.A. Live in Downtown July 29-31.
5. [11:30 a.m.] Midsummer Scream Festival in Long Beach.
6. [4 p.m.] Gourmetzia 2016.
7. [5 p.m.] Summer Soda Tasting at Galco’s.
8. [8 p.m.] Once Upon a Canyon Night: Fake Radio presents “The Maltese Falcon”
9. [9 p.m.] Alchemist’s Lab Escape Room Experience. DISCOUNTED (via Goldstar)
10. [various] Delicious Little Tokyo.
DEAL OF THE DAY: $25 to see Ryan Adams and The Shining at The Greek (via Goldstar)
Want more ideas for upcoming things to do in L.A.? Check out our Los Angeles events calendar.