You know what’s handy?
Waking up in the morning, firing up your phone/computer and being able to scan a super quick (but curated) rundown of the best of what lies ahead. So here it is, our list of fun things to do in Los Angeles for today, Saturday, July 7, 2018.
May it lead you to adventure!
[IMPORTANT: Want our latest ‘things to do’ rundowns sent straight to your email inbox? Sign-up for our newsletter program]
Keep in mind for some of the ticketing options we utilize affiliate links and receive a commission if you purchase through our links (affiliates noted in parenthesis).
1. [6 a.m.] Anime Expo 2018 returns to the Los Angeles Convention Center July 5-8 , giving anime experts and beginners alike the opportunity to meet some of anime’s greatest creators, voice actors and more.
2. [11 a.m.] Summertime in the LBC returns to the Queen Mary in Long Beach for a daylong music festival.
3. [11 a.m.] The Long Beach Vegan Festival
4. [noon] The Dessert Goals Fest heads to Cooper Design Space in DTLA July 7-8, with the theme: the Moon + Stars.
5. [noon] 3rd annual Los Angeles Salsa Festival 2018.
6. [2 p.m.] The Mac & Cheese Beer Festival heads to the Globe Theatre.
7. [6 p.m.] The Amazon Treasure Truck heads to the Santa Monica Pier this weekend for a screening of Hotel Transylvania.
8. [6:30 p.m.] Old Pasadena Summer Cinema continues with screenings of La La Land at One Colorado and Pee-wee’s Big Adventure at Central Park. FREE
9. [7:30 p.m.] Picture This!, L.A.’s only live animated comedy show, is back with another free show at The Virgil in East Hollywood.
10. [8 p.m.] Pasadena Symphony and POPS brings Music Under the Stars to the plaza in front of Pasadena City Hall.
DEAL OF THE DAY: $25 tix to see Vance Joy at The Greek (via Goldstar)
Want more ideas for upcoming things to do in L.A.? Check out our Los Angeles events calendar.