You know what’s handy?
Waking up in the morning, firing up your phone/computer and being able to scan a super quick (but curated) rundown of the best of what lies ahead for the day at hand in the city you live in.
So here it is!
Below is our quick link list of 10 fun things to do in Los Angeles for today, Friday, August 5, 2016.
May it lead you to adventure!
[IMPORTANT: Want our latest ‘things to do’ rundowns sent straight to your email inbox? Sign-up for our newsletter program]
Keep in mind for some of the ticketing options we utilize affiliate links and receive a commission if you purchase through our links (affiliates noted in parenthesis).
3. [10 a.m.] Virtual Reality Los Angeles Summer Expo
1. [4 p.m.] 626 Night Market.
5. [5 p.m.] Summer Nights in the Garden at Natural History Museum. FREE
2. [5 p.m.] Long Beach Crawfish Festival.
6. [5:30 p.m.] 4th Annual G2 Green Earth Film Festival. FREE
4. [7 p.m.] Brew at the Zoo.
7. [7:30 p.m.] All Space Considered at the Griffith Observatory. FREE
8. [8 p.m.] Dance Downtown at The Music Center: Salsa Night.
9. [9 p.m.] Warren G at The Canyon. DISCOUNTED (via Goldstar)
10. [various] First Fridays in Los Angeles.
DEAL OF THE DAY: $10 tix to see K. Michelle at The Novo (via Goldstar)
Want more ideas for upcoming things to do in L.A.? Check out our Los Angeles events calendar.