You know what’s handy?
Waking up in the morning, firing up your phone/computer and being able to scan a super quick (but curated) rundown of the best of what lies ahead for the day at hand in the city you live in. So here it is!
Below is our quick link list of 10 fun things to do in Los Angeles for today, Monday, September 11, 2017. May it lead you to adventure!
[IMPORTANT: Want our latest ‘things to do’ rundowns sent straight to your email inbox? Sign-up for our newsletter program]
Keep in mind for some of the ticketing options we utilize affiliate links and receive a commission if you purchase through our links (affiliates noted in parenthesis).
1. [5 p.m.] On the Lot in Los Feliz, a food truck night.
2. [6 p.m.] Spanglish Party Los Angeles – A perfect (and fun!) setting for native Spanish or English speakers to practice their second language. Hosted at Caña Rum Bar. FREE
3. [6:30 p.m.] Mario Kart 64 Tournament at Arts District Brewing.
4. [7 p.m.] WRITE CLUB Los Angeles Chapter 67: Hot For Teacher at the Bootleg Theater.
5. [7 p.m.] Head to the Ford Theatres for a free summer JAM session featuring complimentary dance instruction. This Mondays theme is Japanese Folk Dance FREE
6. [7:30 p.m.] 10th anniversary screening of Grindhouse at the New Beverly Cinema.
7. [8 p.m.] Drinky Draw at Angel City Brewery.
8. [8 p.m.] The Improvised Shakespeare Company is back at Largo
9. [8 p.m.] Hot Tub With Kurt And Kristen at The Virgil is one of the most popular weekly variety shows happening on a Monday in Los Angeles.
10. [8:30 p.m.] DJ Masha will be spinning deep cuts at the Upstairs Bar at Ace Hotel. FREE
DEAL OF THE DAY: $30 tix to see Eric Clapton at The Forum
Want more ideas for upcoming things to do in L.A.? Check out our Los Angeles events calendar.