You know what’s handy?
Waking up in the morning, firing up your phone/computer and being able to scan a super quick (but curated) rundown of the best of what lies ahead for the day at hand in the city you live in.
So here it is!
Below is our quick link list of 10 fun things to do in Los Angeles for today, Monday, Sep. 12, 2016.
May it lead you to adventure!
[IMPORTANT: Want our latest ‘things to do’ rundowns sent straight to your email inbox? Sign-up for our newsletter program]
Keep in mind for some of the ticketing options we utilize affiliate links and receive a commission if you purchase through our links (affiliates noted in parenthesis).
1. [6 p.m.] PaleyFest Fall TV Previews.
2. [7 p.m.] Write Club Los Angeles at the Bootleg Theater.
3. [8 p.m.] Hot Tub with Kurt & Kristen.
4. [8 p.m.] Magic Monday at the Santa Monica Playhouse.
5. [8 p.m.] Eastside Jazz Jam at the Hi Hat. FREE
6. [8:30 p.m.] LA Jazz Orchestra at the Catalina Bar & Grill. DISCOUNTED (via Goldstar)
7. [8:30 p.m.] The Buttertones Monday Night Residency at The Echo. FREE
8. [10 p.m.] Comedy Confessional at El Cid.
9. [10 p.m.] Monday Night Tease at Three Clubs in Hollywood. DISCOUNTED (via Goldstar)
10. [10:30 p.m.] Extreme Gaming Championship at the UCB Sunset.
DEAL OF THE DAY: Passes to Knott’s Scary Farm for $30 (via Goldstar)
Want more ideas for upcoming things to do in L.A.? Check out our Los Angeles events calendar