You know what’s handy?
Waking up in the morning, firing up your phone/computer and being able to scan a super quick (but curated) rundown of the best of what lies ahead for the day at hand in the city you live in. So here it is!
Below is our quick link list of 10 fun things to do in Los Angeles for today, Thursday, September 28, 2017. May it lead you to adventure!
[IMPORTANT: Want our latest ‘things to do’ rundowns sent straight to your email inbox? Sign-up for our newsletter program]
Keep in mind for some of the ticketing options we utilize affiliate links and receive a commission if you purchase through our links (affiliates noted in parenthesis).
1. [5 p.m.] UnSilent Cinema at FIGat7th (Sept. 28-29) is a two-day showcase of classic silent films enlivened by contemporary live scores.
2. [5 p.m.] The Queen Mary’s Dark Harbor: Haunted Mazes. DISCOUNTED (via Goldstar)
3. [6 p.m.] Neighborhood Nights: Connecting Wildlife & Communities at the Los Angeles River Center & Gardens. FREE
4. [6 p.m.] The Taste of Pasadena returns to the Rose Bowl with the city’s finest restaurants and bars for a night of tastings. Be sure to check for discount tickets before making your purchase. DISCOUNTED(via Goldstar)
5. [7 p.m.] Knott’s Scary Farm is back with their signature haunted attractions, mazes and thousands of monsters ready to scare the living day light out of you and your crew. Be sure to check for discount tickets before making your purchase. DISCOUNTED (via Goldstar)
5. [7 p.m.] Next Art & VRScout Art Show will help guests explore cutting edge art, music, and technology in a party environment. Highlights include room-scale immersive experiences, art installations, live audio-visual performances and an open bar.
6. [8 p.m.] Always Legal To Laugh (Sept. 28-29) is a new comedy series taking place at Hollywood’s historic Montalbán Theatre.
7. [8 p.m.] The folks at Rooftop Cinema Club are back with two screenings at their rooftop locations. Ocean’s Eleven at LEVEL in Downtown Los Angeles and The Sixth Sense at Montalban in Hollywood.
8. [various] Get spooked during Paramount Pictures After Dark Tour: Tales From The Other Side where you’ll hear scandals of yesteryear and the lost souls who haunt the studio lot by moonlight. DISCOUNTED (via Goldstar)
DEAL OF THE DAY: $50 to see Katy Perry at Staples Center (via Goldstar)
Want more ideas for upcoming things to do in L.A.? Check out our Los Angeles events calendar.