Kidspace Children’s Museum
Pasadena, 91103 United States (626) 449-9144 http://www.kidspacemuseum.org/
Founded in 1979 the Kidspace Museum is a place designed specifically for children ages 1-10 to learn, explore and have fun.
Highlight of the space include an outdoor climbing area and rope bridge, the “bug inn” and dark room, a Kidspace greenhouse, the Imagination Workshop, and a Physics Forest with hands-on exhibits.
Kidspace is open during the following times:
- Tuesday – Friday, 9:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
- Saturday & Sunday, 10:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
- The museum is open on Mondays seasonally. Check official website for Monday season.
The museum is closed on New Year’s Day, July 4th, Thanksgiving, Christmas Day.
- Adults & Children: $11.00 (Note: Starting April 30, 2016 admission will be $13 when Arroyo Adventure Opens)
- Infants (Under age 1): FREE
- Kidspace Members (up to 4 Designated Family Members): FREE
There is also a free family night held on the first Tuesday of every month from 4 – 8 p.m. (with exception of June 2016 when the free night will be the first Wednesday).
Free parking is available in Lot I, to the west end in Brookside Park near Rose Bowl.
- There were no results found.