- This event has passed.
Sixth Annual Los Angeles Food & Wine Festival
August 25, 2016 - August 28, 2016$125 – $250
The Los Angeles Food & Wine festival takes over Los Angeles August 25-28 featuring some of L.A.’s most acclaimed chefs and restaurants for a four-day event that’ll delight any foodie.
The festivities kick off with the premiere of Amazon’s Eat the World with Emeril Lagasse and the Power Lunch series with chef collaborations happening at various LA restaurants (list of featured chefs below), followed by Grand Avenue Night Market and Modern Movie dinner with chefs Bruce Kalman (Union/Knead & Co. Pasta Bar + Market), and Nick Shipp (Upper West) at Nickel Diner on Friday.
On Saturday the “Live on Grand” event takes place featuring tasting from more than 30 chefs and 50 wineries as well as the grilling event at sunset featuring the wines of Copper Cane and Mi Marcelle swimwear ushered by restaurateur Rick Bayless (Red O, Frontera Grill) at the Fairmont Miramar in Santa Monica.
Featured Chefs for the Power Lunch series:
- Brandon Kida (Hinoki & the Bird) and Kevin Meehan (Kali) at Hinoki & The Bird
- Vartan Abgaryan (71Above) and George Mendes (Lupulo & Aldea, NYC) at 71Above
- Timothy Hollingsworth (Otium) at Otium along with a private tour of The Broad
- Shawn Pham (Simbal) and a special guest chef at Simbal
- Greg Bernhardt (Paley) and Hugh Acheson (5 & 10, Athens, Georgia) at Paley
- Antonia Lofaso (Scopa Italian Roots) and Stephanie Izard (Girl & the Goat, Chicago) at Scopa Italian Roots
- Jason Neroni (The Rose Café) and Evan Funke (Felix) at The Rose Café
- David LeFevre (The Arthur J) and Alex Seidel (Fruition/Mercantile & Provision, Denver) at The Arthur J
Tickets for individual events range from $125 to $250.
The main events will take place front of Walt Disney Concert Hall and The Broad museum (with closures along Grand Avenue, between 1st and 3rd street), with tastings, dinners, lunches, seminars, cooking demonstrations, and special events located in Downtown, Beverly Hills, Santa Monica, Hollywood among others.
Visit the official website (linked below) for additional details.