- This event has passed.
Anti-Valentine’s Day Party at the Museum of Broken Relationships
February 14, 2017 @ 7:00 pm - 9:30 pm$27
Romance? On Valentine’s Day? Get over yourself.
We all know you probably aren’t to find ‘the one’ on February 14, so instead why not head over to the Museum of Broken Relationships in Hollywood for the their first-ever Anti-Valentine’s Day Party, co-hosted by We Like L.A.
This year’s anti-V-Day-bash will offer guests evening access to all of MOBR’s exhibits plus a fantastic assortment of entertainment that’s sure to make you forget about this whole true love thing. The festivities will include:
– DJ’s spinning anti-love anthems all night long.
– Food trucks NoMad and Pico House will be on hand with delicious bites for sale.
– A cash bar.
– A ‘wall o’ break-ups’ where visitors can offer testimonials of lost love (and even Instagram said messages if they choose).
– A special raffle with prizes from the MOBR gift shop.
– Hands down the most ‘anti’ Anti-Valentines Day atmosphere in L.A.
Tickets are just $27. Adventurous spirits will come alone, and even MORE daring souls might bring a date.
Parking available at Hollywood and Highland center – $2 for 2 hours with validation.
See you there!