- This event has passed.
CoffeeCon 2018 at The Reef in Downtown L.A.
February 3, 2018 - February 4, 2018$20 – $50
Image via CoffeeCon on Facebook
That seriously cool consumer coffee festival is returning to Los Angeles from February 3-4!
Whether you enjoy it black, with cream, iced or hot, this is the conference for any and all coffee-lovers. CoffeeCon, at The Reef in DTLA, features a tasting floor, top coffee experts, tasting seminars and even hands-on brewing labs! Some of the classes from CoffeeCon 2017 included Intro to Grinding, Advanced Espresso, Latte Art, Turkish Coffee and more!
Hours are 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. both days, with classes available from 10 a.m. to 3 p.m. Tickets for the show are currently available via Eventbrite for the following prices:
- Saturday or Sunday General Admission: $20
- Saturday or Sunday General Admission with Tasting Seminar: $45
- All Weekend General Admission: $25
- All Weekend General Admission with One Tasting Seminar: $50
- Check for discounted tickets up to 50% off on Goldstar before making your purchase.
So latte art enthusiasts and morning-coffee enjoyers, get ready for a weekend filled with the delicious drink we all sip and savor — coffee!