L.A. Zoo Lights
November 15, 2019 - January 5, 2020$11.95 – $21.95
Photo by Jamie Pham for the Los Angeles Zoo Association
The Los Angeles Zoo’s brightest annual tradition is back on Nov. 15 with the return of L.A. Zoo Lights. As in year’s past, L.A. Zoo Lights transforms the zoo grounds into a world of light and holiday magic. The after-hours event offers brightly lit displays, seasonal treats, visits with Santa, and festive family-friendly experience every night throughout the entire holiday season.
Feature’s for this year’s edition include:
- The World’s Largest Illuminated Pop-Up Book – created exclusively for the L.A. Zoo.
- Capture holiday memories in a photo with Santa Claus in a charming new setting on select dates (see below.)
- Warm up with hot cocoa and other holiday treats available for purchase.
- Become part of the show with glowing merchandise available for purchase.
- Park for free every night.
L.A. Zoo Lights runs nightly from Nov. 15, 2019 through January 5, 2020 from 6 to 10 p.m. It will be closed Nov. 28, Dec. 24, and Dec. 25.
Santa Claus will be available for photos from 6 to 9:30 p.m. on the following selected dates through Dec. 23:
Nov. 14, 15, 16, 17, 22, 23, 24, 29, 30
Dec. 1, 6, 7, 8, 13, 14, 15, 16-23
For more information and to purchase tickets visit the link below.