You know what’s handy?
Waking up in the morning, firing up your phone/computer and being able to scan a super quick (but curated) rundown of the best of what lies ahead for the day at hand in the city you live in.
So here it is!
Below is our quick link list of 10 fun things to do in Los Angeles for today, Monday, Jan. 9, 2017.
May it lead you to adventure!
[IMPORTANT: Want our latest ‘things to do’ rundowns sent straight to your email inbox? Sign-up for our newsletter program]
Keep in mind for some of the ticketing options we utilize affiliate links and receive a commission if you purchase through our links (affiliates noted in parenthesis).
1. [5 p.m.] Runway Playa Vista presents Music Mondays a free weekly concert and music series.
2. [7 p.m.] Write Club Los Angeles at the Bootleg Theatre.
3. [7:30 p.m.] Free screening of Tom Ford’s Nocturnal Animals at Ace Hotel Theatre. FREE
4. [8 p.m.] The Super Variety Match Bonus Round! at the MET Theatre. DISCOUNTED (via Goldstar)
5. [8 p.m.] Hot Tub with Kurt & Kristen.
6. [8 p.m.] Live blues with The Pete Anderson Band at Burbank Moose Lodge. FREE
7. [8 p.m.] David Bowie Tribute Skate Night at Moonlight Railway.
8. [10 p.m.] Monday Night Tease at Three Clubs in Hollywood. DISCOUNTED (via Goldstar)
9. [various] It’s Cheeseburger Week in Pasadena!
10. [various] Santa Monica Restaurant Week kicks off on Monday.
DEAL OF THE DAY: $17.50 tix to Thrones! The Musical Parody Takes on Game of Thrones (via Goldstar)
Want more ideas for upcoming things to do in L.A.? Check out our Los Angeles events calendar