We’ve got wine, we’ve got a vintage, we’ve got live music and art. It’s Saturday in Los Angeles and there is a lot to choose form.
On deck for today you’ll find L.A. Intersections at The Broad, the Frogtown Flea Crawl, Uncorked LA at Union Station, DESIGN MUSEUM JAPAN at Japan House LA, a Lunar New Year fest in Monterey Park, and more. Start your day by checking all the options below!
Three Top Picks To Do This Saturday
M = Less than .5 miles from an L.A. Metro Station, FA = Free Admission
Uncorked LA – M > The annual Uncorked LA Wine Festival returns to Union Station this Saturday. Expect over 150 wines and bubblies to sample plus live music, two DJs, and food trucks. Tickets start at $65 for general admission. The event runs from 5 to 9 p.m. More info here.
Frogtown Flea Crawl – FA > The Frogtown Flea Crawl returns this Saturday with special activations adjacent to the L.A. River Path in Elysian Valley, including 50+ vintage curators, makers, chefs, and local brands. Runs 11 a.m. to 5 p.m. Free to attend. More info here.
L.A. Intersections at The Broad – M > This Saturday, enjoy an after hours event at The Broad for L.A. Intersections a two-part festival celebrating diverse music and spoken word scenes in Los Angeles, featuring punk, ska, jazz, rap, noise, and Filipinx artists. Iconic performers from The Desolation Center, The World Stage, The Good Life Cafe, and punk clubs Cathay De Grande and Raji’s are also in the mix. The first L.A. Intersection takes place on January 27, 2024, from 8 – 11 p.m., and showcases Fishbone, Aceyalone + Myka 9, Carlos Niño & Friends, Pedestrian Deposit, with readings by Keith Morris and Mike Watt, a slideshow by Pleasant Gehman, and a vocal performance by Micaela Tobin. Tickets cost $30. More info here.
Seven More Things To Do in L.A. Today
- The City of West Hollywood kicks off their free winter concert series this Saturday at The Sun Rose with three time GRAMMY® nominated jazz vocalist Sara Gazarek. FA
- This Saturday and Sunday, the city of Monterey Park welcomes the year of the dragon with a two day Lunar New Year celebration. FA
- This Thursday to Sunday, the Dance Camera West Festival celebrate the art form of dance at this annual film festival at Barnsdall Gallery Theatre.
- On the last Saturday of the month, the Santa Monica Mountains Fund hosts a morning of outdoor yoga and live acoustic music at the King Gillette Ranch in the heart of the Santa Monica Mountains. FA
- The third annual Shochu Month in Los Angeles celebrates the Japanese spirit with a series of speciality cocktails and live programming at nine of L.A.’s top bars, including Accomplice Bar, Death&Co LA, Employees Only LA, Gold Line, Redbird, Steep LA, The Lincoln, The Semi-Tropic, and Thunderbolt.
- The Aquarium of the Pacific’s annual Festival of Abilities is a two-day celebration (Saturday and Sunday) of the creative talents and abilities of people with disabilities.
- DESIGN MUSEUM JAPAN opens this weekend at Japan House Los Angeles. M FA
Want to get the best things to do in L.A. sent straight to your inbox? Join over 60,000 Angelenos who subscribe to our twice weekly email newsletter!