Another Saturday, another great bundle of things to do in the Southland.
Below you’ll find our top three picks for today (November 12) in Los Angeles followed by a bullet list of seven other quick ideas to consider. Should be a good one, hope you enjoy!
Things To Do For Saturday in Los Angeles
SWIRL SurfSkate Festival -> This Saturday, skate collective GRLSWIRL teams up with ROXY and Carvers Skateboards for first-ever SWIRL SurfSkate Festival and concert in Venice. Spectators can enjoy the daytime events for free, which includes a morning surf paddle out and SurfSkate style competition with judges and prizes, alongside live music, food, drinks and art booths. A ticketed ($45) concert headlined by Roge begins at 6:30 p.m. Get more details here.
Inglewood Open Studios -> This annual two-day art walk takes visitors on self-guided tours of art spaces and exhibition spaces in the City of Inglewood. All galleries will be free to enter, and some will offer special programming and workshops to accompany the art walk. There will also be free bus transport provided by the city during the two day event. Runs noon to 5 p.m. this Saturday and Sunday. Get more info here.
We ARe Here: A Celebration of Legacy -> This Saturday and Grand Park, The Music Center in conjunction with the artist collective For Freedoms and KinfolkDiscover present an afternoon festival honoring the cultural legacy of L.A.’s BIPOC peoples. Expect spoken word performances, art-making, food, and live music, including a performance by Inner City Youth Orchestra of Los Angeles. Runs noon to 4 p.m. Free to attend. More info here.
Seven More Things To Do in L.A. Today
- The Korean Kimchi Festival comes to the courtyard of Ovation Hollywood this Saturday from 3 to 7 p.m.
- Los Angeles Brewsoloy returns to the California Science Center this Saturday with a selection of 150 beers and 50 breweries.
- The Burbank Winter Wine Walk offers wine tasting stations, live entertainment and a street lined with vendors to help you shop for the holidays.
- The Patchwork Show brings 200+ local makers, DIY crafting, food trucks, and live entertainment to Marine Stadium in Long Beach.
- The Groundlings annual Diversity Festival returns this Saturday and Sunday with a mix of improv classes, performances, and online panels.
- The two-day (Saturday + Sunday) Autumn Festival at The Aquarium of the Pacific celebrating Asian culture through traditional craft demonstrations, music, dance, cultural arts exhibits, and storytelling.
- On Saturday and Sunday, The 2022 Vulture Festival returns to the Hollywood Roosevelt for two days of actors in conversation, special screenings and panels, rare performances and workshops.
Want to get the best things to do in L.A. sent straight to your inbox? Join over 60,000 Angelenos who subscriber to our twice weekly email newsletter!