Plenty to do on this Saturday in SoCal. Whether you take advantage… well… that’s up to you.
Below you’ll find our top three picks for today (November 5) in Los Angeles followed by a bullet list of seven other quick ideas to consider. Hope you have a great day!
Things To Do For Saturday in Los Angeles
Dia de los Muertos Celebration at Self-Help Graphics -> On Saturday, Self Help Graphics Dia de los Muertos celebration includes live music, a muertito art market, altars, food, and art from their newest exhibition, Canciones de ti. Runs 4 to 10 p.m. Free to attend. More info here.
2022 Big Draw Festival -> On Saturday, Hauser & Wirth Los Angeles hosts an afternoon of free, family-friendly art-making sessions in conjunction with the 2022 Big Draw Festival, a conglomeration of of creative events, activities, and workshops held at art hubs across the globe. The event is free to attend, but RSVP is required to secure space in the workshops. Get more info here.
On Air Open House -> This Saturday, dublab celebrates L.A.’s audio community at their brand new warehouse space with an afternoon of DJ sets, tapings, performances, food, drinks, and exclusive podcast merch for sale. Runs noon to 5 p.m. Free to attend. More info here.
Seven More Things To Do in L.A. Today
- This Saturday and Sunday, the bi-annual Brewery Artwalk offers a free two-day showcase of over 100 participating resident artists
- The L.A. Pancakes & Booze Art Show pops up at Catch One starting at 8 p.m.
- Craftoberfest brings 40+ local breweries to the Rose Bowl for a day of brats, live music, and beer.
- The Legacy of Cacao opens at LA Plaza Cocina.
- Saturday’s Hungry Neko Food Festival at Party Beer Co includes a tight knit group of local vendors showcasing Asian culture through food and goods.
- The 2022 edition of AFI FEST continues through Sunday.
- A Real Boy: The Many Lives of Pinocchio opens today at the Italian American Museum of Los Angeles.
Want to get the best things to do in L.A. sent straight to your inbox? Join over 60,000 Angelenos who subscriber to our twice weekly email newsletter!