If you were out and about over the last two days, you know the weather we’v been having lately has been superb (even by Los Angeles standards). It’ll be slightly chillier today, but it ought to be plenty good enough to head out and make a go of things.
Below you’ll find our top three picks for today (February 11) in Los Angeles followed by a bullet list of seven other quick ideas to consider. Enjoy the February sunshine!
Things To Do For Saturday in Los Angeles
Spicy Green Book Food Market -> This Saturday, Celebrate Black History Month by supporting Black-owned businesses at Spicy Green Book’s upcoming Outdoor Food Market in Manhattan Beach. Over 40 vendors will be participation and there will be plenty of family friendly things to do including giveaways, games, inflatables, DJ tunes, and a photo booth. More info here.
In Sheep’s Clothing Lover’s Market -> In Sheep’s Clothing will host a Lover’s Market in this Saturday featuring a record fair and Japonesia vendors along with a curated selection of natural wine, beer and burgers from Homage Brewing and ramen from Ramen Tatsunoya. The event takes place at Homage Brewing’s Chinatown location from noon to 6 p.m. More info here.
Dumpling Fest at Common Space -> This Saturday, Hawthorne’s Common Space Brewing brings in a trio of vendors for an afternoon of delicious dumplings and craft beer. Participants include Golden Goat Dumplings, Kai Kai Dumpings & Tea, and Man Eating Plant. Free to attend. Runs noon to 5 p.m. More info here.
* Goldstar Discounts -> Remember that Goldstar.com has great deals on tickets for a range of upcoming events in Los Angeles. You can get $45 tix to Cirque du Soleil: Corteo at Microsoft Theater, $19 on tickets to Street Food Cinema presents a Bloody Valentines: Bram Stoker’s Dracula at Million Dollar Theater, or get $32.50 tickets to AlienCon.
* We Like L.A. receives commissions on Goldstar purchases made through our affiliate links.
Seven More Things To Do in L.A. Today
- The LA River Public Art Project’s second River Session of 2023 heads to Reseda this Saturday for a tour of murals recently commissioned by 11:11 Projects.
- The Autry’s Masters of the American West opens to the public this Saturday
- Actress, violinist, and vocalist Lucia Micarelli (HBO’s Treme) comes to Broadstage in Santa Monica this Saturday night.
- Pickwick Vintage Show is back at ROW DTLA this Saturday for a one-day event featuring 50+ vendors exhibitors.
- Skate Oddity brings a night of gothic romance and vinyl tunes to the LA Kings Burbank Sports Center this Saturday.
- The 55th California International Antiquarian Book Fair pops up at the Pasadena Convention Center this Friday to Sunday.
- Animation Block Party and Picture This Show team up for a free night of comedy/drawing at the Permanent Records Roadhouse in Cypress Park.
Want to get the best things to do in L.A. sent straight to your inbox? Join over 60,000 Angelenos who subscribe to our twice weekly email newsletter!