70 degrees, sunny, and lots to do. Sounds like our perfect Saturday in Los Angeles!
Below you’ll find our top three picks for today (April 15) in L.A. followed by a bullet list of seven other quick ideas to consider. Now all you have to do is choose…
Things To Do For Saturday in Los Angeles
CollaBrew Fest -> The Pink Boots Society Los Angeles Chapter supports educational scholarships provided to women and non-binary individuals in the alcohol/fermented beverage industry. This Saturday, the organization hosts CollaBrew Fest, its first official beer festival showcasing collaboration beers brewed by women and non-binary individuals in the industry. Tickets start at $40 and include unlimited beer tasting, educational panels, and live entertainment. More info here.
It’s Alive! A Plant Based Horror Marketplace -> The twice-yearly It’s Alive! A Plant Based Horror Marketplace returns to Common Space Brewery in Hawthorne with 30+ vendors featuring food, spooky-themed goods, jewelry, collectibles, and more. Runs noon to 5 p.m. Free admission. More info here.
Symbiosis: Living Island -> This Saturday, Symbiosis: Living Island opens at Japan House Los Angeles. The latest exhibition the Inujima “Art House Project,” which was imagined to revitalize the depopulated island of Inujima by incorporating contemporary art into existing architectural and ecological spaces of the area. Symbiosis remains on view through July 5. Open daily and free to visit. More info here.
* Goldstar Discounts -> Remember that Goldstar.com has great deals on tickets for a range of upcoming events in Los Angeles. Get $14 tix to the LA County Fair, $40 tix to Cirque Du Soleil: Corteo at Microsoft Theater, or $25 tix to the 34th MARIACHI USA Festival at The Hollywood Bowl.
* We Like L.A. receives commissions on Goldstar purchases made through our affiliate links.
Seven More Things To Do in L.A. Today
- Grand Park’s Easy Mornings returns this Saturday with selection of relaxing, family-friendly activities focused on deepening relationships with self, community, and the park. Runs 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. Free to attend.
- This Saturday and Sunday, the 48th Annual Bunka Sai Festival comes to thhe Ken Miller Recreation Center in Torrance with a weekend of cultural performances, demos, martial arts, calligraphy lessons, and more.
- Giant Robot brings a two-day art pop-up market to the Sawtelle neighborhood this Saturday and Sunday.
- Head to the Renaissance Pleasure Faire in Irwindale for a one-of-a-kind event featuring 200+ artisans, merchants, and vendors, plus costume contests, games, rides, a food court and more.
- Melanie Wine Bar hosts themed wine talk and tasting experiences bi-weekly and the next one falls on Saturday with a focus on Languedoc, the largest wine growing region in France.
- The newest exhibition at the Norton Simon Museum opens this Saturday, exploring the relationship between art and food between 1500 to 1900. All Consuming: Art and the Essence of Food features 60 paintings, prints, photographs and sculptures from Norton Simon’s collections, all organized into three themes— “Hunger,” “Excess” and “Sustenance.”
- This Friday to Sunday, the annual Acura Grand Prix of Long Beach brings three days of racing action to the streets of DTLB accompanied by a lifestyle expo, family fun zone, food truck experience, and an exotic car paddock.
Want to get the best things to do in L.A. sent straight to your inbox? Join over 60,000 Angelenos who subscribe to our twice weekly email newsletter!