How’s your Saturday looking? Need a little inspiration to get you moving today? You came to the right place.
Below you’ll find our top three picks for today (April 8) in Los Angeles followed by a bullet list of seven other quick ideas to consider. Plenty of to-dos up on the board… now all you have to do is choose!
Things To Do For Saturday in Los Angeles
5th Anniversary Party at Common Space -> Common Space Brewery celebrates their 5th Anniversary on Saturday with live music, tarot readings, merch, and new beer releases. Starts at noon. Free to attend. More info here.
When There’s No More Room in Hell! -> This Saturday, Sugarmynt Gallery in South Pasadena hosts an opening reception for When There’s No More Room in Hell!, an art exhibit celebrating the life and films of iconic horror director George A. Romero. The reception runs 6 to 9 p.m., and the exhibit remains on view through May 31. More info here.
AniFest Anime Festival -> On Saturday, AniFest presents a jam packed day full of anime-specific activities such as outdoor Japanese gaming tournaments, mini-concerts, industry panels and workshops, an artist alley with anime-inspired creators, cosplay contests, food trucks, and about 100 vendors selling exclusive merchandise. Badges start at $15. More info here.
* Goldstar Discounts -> Remember that Goldstar.com has great deals on tickets for a range of upcoming events in Los Angeles. Get $10 tix to a Top Gun double-feature at Secret Movie Club, $30 tix to Cirque Du Soleil: Corteo at Microsoft Theater, or $35 to see Blondie with The Linda Lindas at The Greek.
* We Like L.A. receives commissions on Goldstar purchases made through our affiliate links.
Seven More Things To Do in L.A. Today
- This Saturday, Vine and Vinyl on the Roof brings wine tasting and L.A.-inspired cars to the rooftop of Grand Central Market.
- The City of Pasadena’s Egg Bowl brings a free community egg hunt to the Rose Bowl on the Saturday before Easter. Spring festival activities will run onsite at the stadium from 11 a.m. to 3 p.m.
- AfterHours Night Market brings 100+ vendors and creatives to DTLA’s Art District this Saturday, including tattoo artists, nail techs, piercers, live artists, and more. Free to attend.
- Yoga and meditation instructor Constance Hartwell leads a 60-minute self-care yoga session at the California African American Museum this Saturday. Free with RSVP.
- The City of San Gabriel and the San Gabriel Kiwanis Club are hosting the 78th Annual Egg”straordinary Pancake Breakfast & Egg Hunt on Saturday.
- Storyteller and magician David Carlo brings Modern Parlor Magic to the Biltmore Los Angeles Hotel for a two-month engagement beginning this Friday-Sunday.
- Open Market, the Koreatown cafe and wine shop with killer sandwiches, celebrates their two-year anniversary this Saturday between 10 a.m. to 3 p.m.
Want to get the best things to do in L.A. sent straight to your inbox? Join over 60,000 Angelenos who subscribe to our twice weekly email newsletter!