Saturday’s forecast: Hot, sunny, and lots to do in the city of angels.
Below you’ll find our top three picks for today (June 11) in Los Angeles, followed by a bullet list of seven other quick ideas to consider. Enjoy your day!
Things To Do For Saturday
Queer Family Day at NHM -> Today the Natural History Museum of Los Angeles County hosts its first-ever Queer Family Day. The event features a rainbow-themed scavenger hunt, dino dance party, drag queen story time, up-close encounters and more. Activities run 9:30 a.m. to 2 p.m. This event is free with museum admission. NHM general admission tickets are $15 per adult, and $7 for kids under 12. More info here.
LA Pride in the Park -> LA Pride in the Park comes to Los Angeles State Historic Park for a festival-style concert a with headliner Christina Aguilera and a supporting lineup that includes Anitta, Syd, Chika, and more. Runs 1 to 11 p.m. GA tickets still available for $85 plus fees. More info here.
Spicy Green Book Food Market -> Spicy Green Book returns for their second annual Food Market in Manhattan Beach featuring an all-Black lineup of vendors. Support Black businesses while exploring delicious food, shopping indie and taking advantage of family friendly entertainment including a carnival. Free to attend. More info here.
Seven More Things To Do in L.A. Today
- The Little Tokoyo Flea Market pops up at Terasaki Budokan with vintage fashion vendors, DJ’d tunes and food trucks.
- Grand Performances continues with a double-bill featuring L.A.-based vocalist Aditya Prakash and jazz pianist Nick Smith.
- The Getty 25 community festival series comes to Koreatown this Saturday and Sunday.
- Summer Evening Strolls at The Huntington start at 4:30 p.m today. Advance tickets ($20 per adult) are required.
- The Bourbon Room offers back-to-back performances of Drag: The Musical with lots of special guests, followed by a late-night party and DJ set hosted by Trixie Mattel.
- Street Food Cinema brings screenings of Pitch Perfect to Verdugo Park (Glendale) and Scott Pilgram vs. the World to Veteran’s Memorial Park (Culver City).
- 626 Night Market Mini is back in Santa Monica this Saturday and Sunday.
Want to get the best things to do in L.A. sent straight to your inbox? Join over 60,000 Angelenos who subscriber to our twice weekly email newsletter!