Want to get out of the house on Saturday? We’ve got a few good reasons to get off the couch.
Below you’ll find our top three picks for today (July 23) in Los Angeles, followed by a bullet list of seven other quick ideas to consider. Enjoy!
Things To Do For Saturday
One Colorado Concerts -> One Colorado Summer Concerts in Old Pasadena continue this Saturday with a performance by Juicy Pear. KCRW DJ Travis Holcombe kicks things off with a DJ set at 8 p.m., with the live performance to start at 9. Free to attend. More info here.
Grand Performances -> The signature free summer music series at California Plaza continues in July with a World Stage Night event featuring Ali Sethi + Discostan. Event runs 6 to 10 p.m. Free shows continue on Saturdays through Aug. 25. More info here.
Love Long Beach -> This massive two-day festival takes over Shoreline Aquatic Park on Saturday and Sunday with multiple stages of DJ’d music, healing workshops, yoga sessions, a kids village, and plenty of good vibes to go around. One-day passes start at $30 for adults. Get more info here.
Seven More Things To Do in L.A. Today
- Market with MAUM is a pop-up experience happening at ROW DTLA today from 11 a.m. to 3 p.m. that features a large curation of Korean makers from food, to ceramics and art.
- Glassell Park comic shop Revenge Of hosts Lotzilla, a monthly parking lot pop-up featuring local merchandise and lifestyle vendors, food and beverage offerings, plus an oversized Godzilla backdrop for fun photo ops.
- Step inside a “Klarna Oasis” this weekend to shop from mission-driven brands all in one place
- The San Fernando Outdoor Market is a monthly night featuring over 80 vendors plus music, classic cars, food and entertainment.
- The 7th annual Haitian Heritage Festival comes to the Baldwin Hills Crenshaw Mall from noon to 7 p.m.
- Petersen Automotive Museum opens a new exhibition featuring works from Andy Warhol’s uncompleted 1986/87 Cars series.
- NoHo Summer Nights brings an evening of art booths, food for purchase, and live blues music to North Hollywood Park.
Want to get the best things to do in L.A. sent straight to your inbox? Join over 60,000 Angelenos who subscriber to our twice weekly email newsletter!