Got any plans for this Saturday in L.A? Want some? That’s what we’re here for.
Below you’ll find our top three picks for today (August 6) in Los Angeles, followed by a bullet list of seven other quick ideas to consider. Enjoy!
Things To Do For Saturday
Steep Summer Market -> This Saturday in Chinatown, eat, drink and shop small local businesses during Steep’s bi-annual Summer Market. Taking place from 5 to 9 p.m., the outdoor event will have over 20 local food vendors, local makers, and independent businesses.
One Colorado Concerts -> One Colorado continues their free summer music series this Saturday with a performance by De Lux, preceded by a DJ set at 8 p.m. Show is free and all-ages. Get more info here.
Angel City Brewery Avocado Fest -> On Saturday, Angel City Brewery celebrates the release of two crowd-favorite seasonal brews — Avocado Ale and Guavocado Ale — with an afternoon shindig featuring a DJ, Aerialist, food, and avocado themed games such as avocado juggling and an avocado eating contest. Runs 1 to 7 p.m. Free to attend. More info here.
Seven More Things To Do in L.A. Today
- Back to the Future screens at the Hollywood Bowl backed by a live score from The LA Phil.
- Grand Performance welcomes Melissa Polinar to Cal Plaza.
- ISC’s Shakespeare in The Park continues in August with performances of Macbeth in Griffith
- Corey Helford Gallery opens a new D*Face exhibition entitled Painting Over the Cracks.
- The Getty welcomes The Lucky Band to the Central Garden for a pair of kid-friendly concert events this Saturday and Sunday.
- The 6th Annual Roots & Yam Jerk Food Fest comes to Exposition Park.
- Uncorked: LA at the California Science Center features a curated selection of over 100 wines.
Want to get the best things to do in L.A. sent straight to your inbox? Join over 60,000 Angelenos who subscriber to our twice weekly email newsletter!