Let’s talk about your Sunday in L.A.
Below you’ll find our top three picks for today (June 26) in Los Angeles, followed by a bullet list of seven other quick ideas on our radar. Whatever you decide on, hope you make it a good one.
Things To Do For Sunday
Caribbean Heritage Festival -> The Los Angeles Culture Festival in collaboration with the City of Los Angeles, District 8 and Hollywood Carnival are hosting a Caribbean Heritage Festival from noon to 6 p.m. at the Baldwin Crenshaw Mall. Expect live performances, costumes, dance, arts and crafts, and more. Free to attend. More info here.
Art Beyond The Glass -> After a two-year hiatus, annual cocktail festival Art Beyond The Glass returns this Sunday at Catch One from 3 to 7 p.m. 100+ bartender-artists will showcase their cocktail skills and artistic talents during the afternoon affair where guests can expect live performances, music, plus an art gallery and marketplace. Tickets are $55 pre-sale or $65 at the door. Proceeds from this year’s event go to Street Symphony. More info here.
Topanga Vintage Market -> Happening on the fourth Sunday of every month at Pierce College in Woodland Hills, the Topanga Vintage Market pops up with close to 200 sellers offering everything from antiques to vintage clothing and local artisan goods.
Seven More Things To Do in L.A. Today
- The free Levitt Pavilion concert series continues Saturday with a performance by Boogaloo Assassins.
- Pier 360 is an all-ages, free festival hosted at the Santa Monica Pier features ocean sports competitions, interactive games, a beer garden, a “museum of beach life,” and live music.
- Delicious Little Tokyo is a two-day culinary event featuring,pop-up shopping, workshops, live art demos as well as a number of tours focused on matcha, snacks and cocktails.
- Join the Los Angeles LGBT Center this Sunday for a Pride Picnic at Hollywood Forever Cemetery.
- The Hollywood Bowl Jazz Festival continues on and Sunday with performances by Gregory Porter, Tower of Power, and othres. Grab tickets starting as low as $23.
- The Southbay LGBTQ Center has partnered with The Portofino Hotel & Marina for the second-annual Pride Paddle taking place in the King Harbor Marina on Sunday from 10 a.m. to noon.
- Pier 360 is an all-ages, free festival hosted at the Santa Monica Pier features ocean sports competitions, interactive games, a beer garden, a “museum of beach life,” and plenty of live music on both days.
Want to get the best things to do in L.A. sent straight to your inbox? Join over 60,000 Angelenos who subscriber to our twice weekly email newsletter!