So you need some Sunday to-dos? Alright, let’s do it.
Below you’ll find our top three picks for today (July 3) in Los Angeles, followed by a bullet list of seven other quick ideas to consider. As always, enjoy.
Things To Do For Sunday
Concerts in the Park -> This Sunday, the Manhattan Beach Concerts in the Park series return for 2022 with a performance by The Satin Dollz. The event starts at 3 p.m. in Polliwog Park, and the series continues every Sunday through Sep. 4. More info here.
Shoreline Village Concerts -> On alternating weekends through Labor Day, Shoreline Village in Long Beach has a free afternoon concert series. This Sunday, catch live blues from The Rayford Bros. from 1 to 5 p.m. at the Boardwalk Theater. Free admission. More info here.
Pie Hole Giveaway -> The Pie Hole’s Pasadena location is celebrating 4th of July one day early with a sweet giveaway. Starting at 10 a.m., the first 100 guests can get a free slice of pie (yum!), and customers who stop by will also be entered into drawing to receive free pair of tickets next weekend’s Palomino Music Festival.
Seven More Things To Do in L.A. Today
- The 626 Night Market returns to its flagship location with over 300 food, merch, and craft vendors at Santa Anita Park from July 1-3. Pre-sale tickets are $5, or it’s $6 at the door.
- The Hollywood Bowl’s July 4th Fireworks Spectacular with Steve Martin & Martin Short is a three-night event running July 2-4.
- The PCC Flea Market brings over 400 vendors the parking lot of Pasadena City College. Free admission. Runs 8 a.m. to 3 p.m.
- The Craft and Folk Art Museum offers free admission (pay what you can) every Sunday.
- Trejo’s Tacos Santa Monica location will celebrate the holiday four days in a row (July 1-4) with $18 bottomless nachos for up to four guests and $30 buckets of beer.
- The Museum of Latina American Art in Long Beach offers free admission every Sunday.
- 4k Comedy comes to The Virgil on Sunday with a lineup that includes urt Metzger, Steph Tolev, Mekki Leeper, Maddie Wiener, Danny Sellers, Jonathan Giles, and Sasha Boggs. GA tickets are $15.
Want to get the best things to do in L.A. sent straight to your inbox? Join over 60,000 Angelenos who subscriber to our twice weekly email newsletter!