You know what’s handy?
Waking up in the morning, firing up your phone/computer and being able to scan a super quick (but curated) rundown of the best of what lies ahead for the day at hand in the city you live in.
So here it is!
Below is our quick link list of 10 fun things to do in Los Angeles for today, Wednesday, Oct. 12, 2016.
May it lead you to adventure!
[IMPORTANT: Want our latest ‘things to do’ rundowns sent straight to your email inbox? Sign-up for our newsletter program]
Keep in mind for some of the ticketing options we utilize affiliate links and receive a commission if you purchase through our links (affiliates noted in parenthesis).
1. [4 p.m.] Wednesday Night Stroll and Art Scene in Whittier. FREE
2. [5:30 p.m.] Big Brothers Big Sisters of LA is hosting a special happy hour at Tom’s Urban in DTLA. The happy hour will be followed by an advance screening of Jack Reacher at Regal L.A. LIVE. All ticket sales to the film benefit BBBSLA
3. [7 p.m.] CreepLA experience in the Arts District.
4. [8 p.m.] Radio Picture Show , monthly storytelling show, is back at The Virgil this week with tales from Bryan Kett, Isaac ‘Zeke’ Nicholson, Drew Droege, and Julie Whitesell.
5. [8 p.m.] Movies on the patio at Grand Central Market: Beetlejuice. FREE
6. [8 p.m.] Rooftop Cinema Club features Jurassic Park on Wednesday.
7. [8 p.m.] The Crazy Uncle Joe Show at The Groundlings Theatre. DISCOUNTED (via Goldstar)
8. [8 p.m.] Scot Nery’s Boobie Trap at Cafe Club Fais Do-Do. DISCOUNTED (via Goldstar)
9. [8 p.m.] The Ukulele Orchestra of the Western Hemisphere at El Cid.
10. [9 p.m.] Dub Club at Echoplex. Free before 10 p.m.
DEAL OF THE DAY: $15 tix for Snow Day LA (via Goldstar)
Want more ideas for upcoming things to do in L.A.? Check out our Los Angeles events calendar