You know what’s handy?
Waking up in the morning, firing up your phone/computer and being able to scan a super quick (but curated) rundown of the best of what lies ahead for the day at hand in the city you live in.
So here it is!
Below is our quick link list of 10 fun things to do in Los Angeles for today, Thursday, Oct. 27, 2016.
May it lead you to adventure!
[IMPORTANT: Want our latest ‘things to do’ rundowns sent straight to your email inbox? Sign-up for our newsletter program]
Keep in mind for some of the ticketing options we utilize affiliate links and receive a commission if you purchase through our links (affiliates noted in parenthesis).
1. [5, 7 & 9 p.m.] The Alchemist’s Lab is an escape room. DISCOUNTED (via Goldstar)
2. [5 p.m.] Opening reception for Alex Ross at the Wonderful World of Animation in Culver City. FREE
3. [6 p.m.] This first-ever VRScout Haunted Mansion comes to the CTRL Collective this Thursday featuring 13 unique and spooky virtual reality experiences using HTC Vive.
4. [7 p.m.] Wicked Lit at the Mountain View Mausoleum
5. [7 p.m.] Zócalo Public Square presents “Is Art Our Last Safe Space?” a panel discussion at the Museum of Contemporary Art in Los Angeles.
6. [8 p.m.] Party Favors at the Westside Comedy Theater.
7. [8 p.m.] Standing Room Only with Dane Cook, David Koechner, Sarah Tiana and friends.
8. [various] RISE of the Jack O’Lanterns at the Fairplex in Pomona. DISCOUNTED (via Goldstar)
9. [various] Free admission days this Thursday for: MOCA Grand & MOCA Geffen, Skirball Cultural Center, Japanese American National Museum and Long Beach Museum of Art.
10. [various] Screamfest Horror Film Festival
DEAL OF THE DAY: $22 to see Gwen Stefani at Irvine Meadows (via Goldstar)
Want more ideas for upcoming things to do in L.A.? Check out our Los Angeles events calendar