You know what’s handy?
Waking up in the morning, firing up your phone/computer and being able to scan a super quick (but curated) rundown of the best of what lies ahead for the day at hand in the city you live in.
So here it is!
Below is our quick link list of 10 fun things to do in Los Angeles for today, Wednesday, Oct. 5, 2016.
May it lead you to adventure!
[IMPORTANT: Want our latest ‘things to do’ rundowns sent straight to your email inbox? Sign-up for our newsletter program]
Keep in mind for some of the ticketing options we utilize affiliate links and receive a commission if you purchase through our links (affiliates noted in parenthesis).
1. [10 a.m.] The G2 Gallery debuts “100 Years of National Parks: The West,” to celebrate the National Park Service Centennial.
2. [6 p.m.] Taste of the NFL – Los Angeles Rams.
3. [7 p.m.] The Moth Storytelling at Los Globos.
4. [8 p.m.] Super Secret Comedy Show at The Lyric Theatre. (via Ticketfly)
5. [8 p.m.] Alice in Chains at the Fox Theater. DISCOUNTED (via Goldstar)
6. [8 p.m.] The Crazy Uncle Joe Show at the Groundlings’ Theatre. DISCOUNTED (via Goldstar)
7. [8 p.m.] David Lynch Presents Chrysta Bell : Somewhere in the Nowhere at the Masonic Lodge at Hollywood Forever Cemetery. (via Ticketfly)
8. [8 p.m.] Good Looks at UCB Franklin with Demetri Martin, Kyle Kinane, Amy Miller, Steve Hernandez, and Paul Schlesinger.
9. [8 p.m.] Melkit: This Was Made Here at The Skirball.
10. [various] Beyond Fest at the Egyptian Theatre.
DEAL OF THE DAY: $18 tickets to Enchanted Forest of Light at Descanso Gardens (via Goldstar)
Want more ideas for upcoming things to do in L.A.? Check out our Los Angeles events calendar