You know what’s handy?
Waking up in the morning, firing up your phone/computer and being able to scan a super quick (but curated) rundown of the best of what lies ahead for the day at hand in the city you live in.
So here it is!
Below is our quick link list of 10 fun things to do in Los Angeles for today, Wednesday, Nov. 2, 2016.
May it lead you to adventure!
[IMPORTANT: Want our latest ‘things to do’ rundowns sent straight to your email inbox? Sign-up for our newsletter program]
Keep in mind for some of the ticketing options we utilize affiliate links and receive a commission if you purchase through our links (affiliates noted in parenthesis).
1.[8:30 a.m.] The Linea Pelle accessory sample sale is Nov. 2 to Nov. 5 at their corporate offices in Los Angeles.
2. [10 a.m.] NASA’s Pavilion sound experience is now of view at The Huntington Library.
3. [5 p.m.] The 43rd annual Self Help Graphics & Art’s 43rd Annual Dia de los Muertos Celebration. FREE
4. [6 p.m.] 24th Street Theatre’s free annual ‘Dia de los Muertos’ festival and block party. FREE
5. [7 p.m.] Liquid Intelligence at The Mixing Room. This week’s theme is “Sweet Takes a Back Seat: Discovering Savory Flavors” FREE
6. [8 p.m.] Short Film Night at El Cid.
7. [8 p.m.] Join James Beard Award–winning chef Marcus Samuelsson and musician-chef Kelis as they discuss food, music, life, love, and Harlem at The Skirball.
8. [8 p.m.] A Reason to Love at Magicopolis in Santa Monica. DISCOUNTED (via Goldstar)
9. [8 p.m.] The Groundlings’ The Crazy Uncle Joe Show. DISCOUNTED (via Goldstar)
10. [various] Red Bull Sound Select: 30 Days in LA, a month-long series of events featuring concert, dance parties, movie nights and more. Tickets are still available on select days check out the line up and schedules here.
DEAL OF THE DAY: $7 tix to the Electric Dusk Drive-In (via Goldstar)
Want more ideas for upcoming things to do in L.A.? Check out our Los Angeles events calendar