You know what’s handy?
Waking up in the morning, firing up your phone/computer and being able to scan a super quick (but curated) rundown of the best of what lies ahead for the day at hand in the city you live in.
So here it is!
Below is our quick link list of 10 fun things to do in Los Angeles for today, Tuesday, Nov. 29, 2016.
May it lead you to adventure!
[IMPORTANT: Want our latest ‘things to do’ rundowns sent straight to your email inbox? Sign-up for our newsletter program]
Keep in mind for some of the ticketing options we utilize affiliate links and receive a commission if you purchase through our links (affiliates noted in parenthesis).
1. [11;30 a.m.] Pershing Square Holiday Ice Rink
2. [5 p.m.] Enchanted: Forest of Light at Descanso Gardens.
3. [5 p.m.] Lights on Display in Sherman Oaks. FREE
4. [5:30 p.m.] Food Truck Night at the California Heritage Museum.
5. [6 p.m.] LA Zoo Lights.
6. [7 p.m.] LACMA’s Costume Council will host a panel discussion called Small is the New Big, moderated by Cameron Silver, founder of Decades and fashion director for H by Halston.
7. [7 p.m.] The Lincoln presents “For the Record,” a weekly series where guests bring in their own vinyl for a unique DJ set from 7 p.m. to 2 a.m. This week’s theme is So 80’s. FREE
8. [8 p.m.] Wendy Liebman and friends at the E Spot Lounge in Studio City. DISCOUNTED (via Goldstar)
9. [8:30 p.m.] Harvelle’s Underground Comedy & Burlesque. DISCOUNTED (via Goldstar)
10. [9:30 p.m.] Escape Room LA: The Detective
DEAL OF THE DAY: $7 tix to Art Los Angeles Contempary at the Barker Hangar (via Goldstar)
Want more ideas for upcoming things to do in L.A.? Check out our Los Angeles events calendar