You know what’s handy?
Waking up in the morning, firing up your phone/computer and being able to scan a super quick (but curated) rundown of the best of what lies ahead for the day at hand in the city you live in.
So here it is!
Below is our quick link list of 10 fun things to do in Los Angeles for today, Wednesday, Nov. 30, 2016.
May it lead you to adventure!
[IMPORTANT: Want our latest ‘things to do’ rundowns sent straight to your email inbox? Sign-up for our newsletter program]
Keep in mind for some of the ticketing options we utilize affiliate links and receive a commission if you purchase through our links (affiliates noted in parenthesis).
1. [11:30 a.m.] Pershing Square Holiday Ice Rink
2. [5 p.m.] Enchanted: Forest of Light at Descanso Gardens.
3. [5 p.m.] Lights on Display in Sherman Oaks. FREE
4. [6 p.m.] LA Zoo Lights.
5. [7 p.m.] Enjoy complementary mixology classes, beer and wine seminars and tastings during Liquid Intelligence at The Mixing Room. Wednesday theme is “Hot Cocktails for Cool Nights.” FREE
6. [7 p.m.] Funny Women’s Fest at The Hi Hat.
7. [7 p.m.] Alternative Art Spaces Panel. FREE
8. [8 p.m.] It’s a Wonderful Life: A Radio Play for the Stage at the Belfry Stage Upstairs in NoHo. DISCOUNTED (via Goldstar)
9. [9 p.m.] Dub Club at the Echoplex
10. [9 p.m.] 6th Annual Los Angeles Air Sex Championships at The Satellite.
DEAL OF THE DAY: $7 tix to Art Los Angeles Contempary at the Barker Hangar (via Goldstar)
Want more ideas for upcoming things to do in L.A.? Check out our Los Angeles events calendar