You know what’s handy?
Waking up in the morning, firing up your phone/computer and being able to scan a super quick (but curated) rundown of the best of what lies ahead for the day at hand in the city you live in.
So here it is!
Below is our quick link list of 10 fun things to do in Los Angeles for today, Sunday, Nov. 6, 2016.
May it lead you to adventure!
[IMPORTANT: Want our latest ‘things to do’ rundowns sent straight to your email inbox? Sign-up for our newsletter program]
Keep in mind for some of the ticketing options we utilize affiliate links and receive a commission if you purchase through our links (affiliates noted in parenthesis).
1. [10 a.m.] Mercado Sagrado at Paramount Ranch.
2. [10 a.m.] Dapper Day at Disneyland.
3. [10 a.m.] WestEdge Design Fair in Santa Monica.
4. [11 a.m.] The Great Rock and Roll Flea Market
5. [11 a.m.] Rising Tohoku Food Fair.
6. [11 a.m.] Creature Camp by 826LA at The Hammer (for kids 7-11). FREE
8. [1, 3, 5 & 7 p.m.] Alchemist’s Lab Escape Room Treasure Hunt at Oddville Artspace. DISCOUNTED (via Goldstar)
9. [7:30 p.m] Kamasi Washing at Disney Concert Hall with Ask Your Mama, a multimedia performance of Langston Hughes’ 12-part jazz poem.
10. [various] The Pacific Theatres Winnetka will celebrate their grand re-opening by hosting FREE movies Nov. 3 to 6.
DEAL OF THE DAY: $15 for Chamber Music and Wine Tasting at Disney Concert Hall (via Goldstar)
Want more ideas for upcoming things to do in L.A.? Check out our Los Angeles events calendar