You know what’s handy?
Waking up in the morning, firing up your phone/computer and being able to scan a super quick (but curated) rundown of the best of what lies ahead for the day at hand in the city you live in.
So here it is!
Below is our quick link list of 10 fun things to do in Los Angeles for today, Thursday, Dec. 1, 2016.
May it lead you to adventure!
[IMPORTANT: Want our latest ‘things to do’ rundowns sent straight to your email inbox? Sign-up for our newsletter program]
Keep in mind for some of the ticketing options we utilize affiliate links and receive a commission if you purchase through our links (affiliates noted in parenthesis).
1. [11:30 a.m.] Pershing Square Holiday Ice Rink
2. [5 p.m.] Enchanted: Forest of Light at Descanso Gardens.
3. [5 p.m.] Lights on Display in Sherman Oaks. FREE
4. [5 p.m.] The Riviera Village Holiday Stroll. FREE
5. [6 p.m.] Celebrate the holidays with musical performances and the lighting of a 22-foot Christmas tree during Downtown Culver Citys Tree Lighting Ceremony. FREE
6. [6 p.m.] LA Zoo Lights.
7. [6 p.m.] Snow Los Angeles features L.A.’s first-ever snow tubing park, nine acres of winter wonderland, and an hourly blizzard.
8. [6:30 p.m.] Union Station’s Annual Tree Lighting ceremony on the South Patio. FREE
9. [7:30 p.m.] Starting this Thursday The Contenders film series comes to The Hammer. First up, a screening of Loving.
10. [8 p.m.] Thrones! The Musical Parody of Game of Thrones. DISCOUNTED (via Goldstar)
DEAL OF THE DAY: $7 tix to Art Los Angeles Contempary at the Barker Hangar (via Goldstar)
Want more ideas for upcoming things to do in L.A.? Check out our Los Angeles events calendar