You know what’s handy?
Waking up in the morning, firing up your phone/computer and being able to scan a super quick (but curated) rundown of the best of what lies ahead for the day at hand in the city you live in.
So here it is!
Below is our quick link list of 10 fun things to do in Los Angeles for today, Wednesday, Dec. 28 2016.
May it lead you to adventure!
[IMPORTANT: Want our latest ‘things to do’ rundowns sent straight to your email inbox? Sign-up for our newsletter program]
Keep in mind for some of the ticketing options we utilize affiliate links and receive a commission if you purchase through our links (affiliates noted in parenthesis).
1. [9:30 a.m.] Snow Days at Kidspace Children’s Museum.
2. [noon] CHILL at the Queen Mary.
3. [2 p.m.] Winter Fest at the O.C. Fairgrounds.
4. [5 p.m.] Battle of the Bartenders at Baldoria.
5. [5 p.m.] L.A. Urban Adventures invites you to relive Old Hollywood by taking a stroll down the Hollywood Walk of Fame while stopping to hear stories about historic spots, sample drinks made famous during the Golden Age and try out local street food. DISCOUNTED (via Goldstar)
6. [5 p.m.] Enchanted: Forest of Light at Descanso Gardens
7. [6 p.m.] LA Zoo Lights.
8. [8 p.m.] Todd & Molly: Welcome to La La Land at the The Main Stage at iO West Theater.
9. [8:30 p.m.] Don’t Stop or We’ll Die: Live in Concert at UCB Sunset.
10. [9 p.m.] Dub Club at The Echo.
DEAL OF THE DAY: $15 tix for Hairspray at the Cupcake Theater (via Goldstar)
Want more ideas for upcoming things to do in L.A.? Check out our Los Angeles events calendar