You know what’s handy?
Waking up in the morning, firing up your phone/computer and being able to scan a super quick (but curated) rundown of the best of what lies ahead for the day at hand in the city you live in.
So here it is!
Below is our quick link list of 10 fun things to do in Los Angeles for today, Sunday, Dec. 4, 2016.
May it lead you to adventure!
[IMPORTANT: Want our latest ‘things to do’ rundowns sent straight to your email inbox? Sign-up for our newsletter program]
Keep in mind for some of the ticketing options we utilize affiliate links and receive a commission if you purchase through our links (affiliates noted in parenthesis).
1. [9 a.m.] Third Annual Grand Central Market Holiday Marketplace. FREE
2. [10 a.m.] Mosaic Craft Fair in Alhambra will feature 80+ crafters and artists selling handmade unique goods. FREE
3. [10 a.m.] Go Little Tokyo Holiday Marketplace. FREE
4. [10 a.m.] Barnsdall Park Holiday Art Sale.
5. [11 a.m.] Los Angeles International Tea Festival at the Japanese American National Museum.
6. [11 a m.] Open Studios Art Studio Tours in Altadena. FREE
7. [11 a.m.] Great Rock N’ Roll Flea Market
8. [noon] CHILL at the Queen Mary.
9. [noon] Time Out LA’s Mac & Cheese Smackdown.
10. [5 p.m.] Enchanted: Forest of Light at Descanso Gardens.
DEAL OF THE DAY: $5 tix to the Echo Park Craft Fair (via Goldstar)
Want more ideas for upcoming things to do in L.A.? Check out our Los Angeles events calendar